The Lincoln Theatre is a concert hall, once a movie theater, designed in the art deco style by Thomas W. Lamb. It opened in 1936 and closed as a cinema in the 1980s. The New World Symphony bought and renovated the building in the 1990s and, in 2012, the building became retail shops. Reuse designed by Shulman + Associates.
Return to: People's Choice Florida Building Survey