The Sundy House is a Victorian, Queen Anne-style house, and it’s the oldest house in Delray Beach, built in 1902 out of Dade County pine. It was built by Delray Beach’s first Mayor, John Sundy. The Sundy House served as the town’s first church, bank and schoolhouse.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, immense care has been taken to ensure the site's sustainability and historic preservation. The interiors of the house incorporate natural materials, such as bamboo, stone, tile and wood. Outside the home is an elaborate garden with Savannah-style gazebos and the “Cenote,” a freshwater, “living” pond.
More Info: Website
More Info: Facebook
More Info: Instagram
Return to: People's Choice Florida Building Survey